The main purpose of ASMEE is design and implementation of a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems is to help maintain good indoor air quality through adequate ventilation with filtration and provide thermal comfort.
HVAC systems are among the largest energy consumers in any premise.
The choice and design of the HVAC system makes the difference in any living and working environment.
This is why we strive to design quality systems that are cost-competitive while successfully providing an appropriate quality air, lower energy costs, and easier maintenance.
• Water Conditioning Systems
(Chilled Water / Hot Water)
• Direct Expansion Systems
(Central DX / VRV Systems)
• Ventilation and Air Filtration
• Multizone Control Systems
• Variable Air Volume Systems
• Energy Recovery
• Process Cooling Systems
(Plants / Meat / Foods / Beverages – Stores / Tunnels / Factories)
• Thermal Energy Storage Systems
• Hospital Medical & Pharmaceutical Factories Systems
(HVAC Infection Control – GMP, FDA cods)
• Laboratory Fume Handling & Containment Systems
• Sound & Vibration Control
• Building Management Systems & Control